Cuddles Early Learning & Childcare is a WA family owned and operated early learning service committed to forming a close-knitted community between families and educators so as to provide excellence of teaching and learning through which children are able to thrive and develop their individual abilities in a safe and supportive environment.
Nurturing Our Future speaks about Cuddles in three ways:
- Nurturing the future of individual children – helping each child to develop to their full potential
- Nurturing the future of Cuddles – we are always actively improving our service and learning from the past
- Nurturing the future of our world through children – improving the world we all live in
We cater to children age 0-12 years, offering:
- long day care – different session hours available to maximise your CCS
- half day care – great for families who only require either morning or afternoon care
- casual care – ideal for shift workers
- before and after school – ideal for full/part time workers with school age children
- vacation care – ideal for full/part time workers with school age children
We have Early Childhood Teachers in our centres who develop a curriculum for each centre that follows the EYLF as well as the WA Kindergarten Curriculum Guidelines. Our kindergarten curriculum focuses on preparing your child for school.
Our service implements elements in the National Quality Framework and the National Quality Standards developed by the Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority.
Cuddles started from a small centre with an occupancy size of 35 places in 1995 by Gerard Carver. Like many migrants, he moved his family from Mauritius to Western Australia in 1981 to offer his children opportunities they could not have at home.
His passion and dedication to the early years saw Cuddles’ humble beginnings grow into a medium sized chain of family friendly centres across the Perth metropolitan area that understands the needs of today’s growing family.
Presently, Cuddles Early Learning & Childcare is a proudly family owned and operated business that is built on family values and lead by Cliff Carver, son of Gerard Carver.