At Cuddles every child has a tailor made learning program designed by our qualified educators. The learning program is constantly adapted and developed through close observation and interaction with the child. Every child has a ‘My Learning Journey’ portfolio that contains the child’s work and observations to show how your child is learning, how they are developing and what particular learning interests them. The learning program will include indoor and outdoor activities.
Parents will be constantly updated on their child’s progress and we strongly encourage parental involvement and suggestions.
We ensure that all our educators undergo professional development annually. All trainees have to meet the Cuddles standard set for early childhood educators in order to obtain certification through their education provider.
Good Hygiene Practices
- Our Centres are focused on stressing the importance of hygiene to all our children, encouraging hand washing before and after meal time, after blowing their nose, coughing or using the restrooms and after playing outside.
- We stress the importance of oral hygiene.
- Our Educators wear hair nets and gloves when serving food.
- Our Educators clean our Centres every night, however we also employ Professional Cleaners to thoroughly clean our Centres weekly.
- Our green bins are professionally cleaned monthly
- Our school vans are professionally cleaned monthly
- We have Pest control inspect and service our Centres every 3 months.
- Our fire equipment is serviced every 3 months
We have our own maintenance team ensuring that all centres are safe, secure and in top condition.
Drug Free Centres
Cuddles Childcare has a zero tolerance policy towards illegal substances. We actively drug test all of our staff members to ensure that our Centres are drug free. We value the safety of your child and are proactive in our zero tolerance towards illegal substances.